WOF & Inspections
Warrant of Fitness & Pre-Purchase Inspections
We carry out Warrant of Fitness inspections for all vehicles, trailers and some motorhomes. We’ll ensure your vehicle complies with the latest legislation and road safety regulations. We can also carry out most repairs that are required to obtain your WOF.
A Warrant Of Fitness inspection contains the following checks:
- Tyre condition
- Brake operation
- Structural condition (rust)
- Lights (working & aligned)
- Glazing (no chips or cracks)
- Windscreen washers and wipers
- Safety belts (must be safe and undamaged)
- Airbags (if fitted – SRS light should work correctly)
- Speedometer working
- Steering and suspension
- Exhaust condition (no smoke or leaks)
- Fuel system (there must be no leaks)
Arrange Your WOF Inspection
Call us now on 09 630 2213 to make a booking.
Inspections usually take 45 minutes and we can carry it out while you wait if you book in advance. Alternatively you can drop it off and pick it up at the end of the day.
There is public transportation right outside the building which will take you straight into the city (10-15 mins).
We are open from 7.30am but if you need to drop it off earlier this can also be arranged.
Warrant of Fitness Repairs
We can carry out all WOF repairs, even if your inspection was done elsewhere. Before proceeding with any repairs we will always call you with a quote.
If you’re think about buying a new vehicle we can carry out a pre-purchase inspection that provides you with a comprehensive report.
Buying a car with hidden defects can cost you substantial money in the long run, so it’s always worth getting an expert opinion.
We’ll tell you…
- What current condition the vehicle is in, mechanically and structurally
- What issues or costs may be incurred in the future
- Our personal opinion on whether it’s a good buy