Are there loan vehicles available?
We have a number of loan vehicles available for customers to use while work is being carried out on their vehicle. There is a one-off charge of $28.50 and the customer is not expected to re-fuel the vehicle. Bookings are essential. Please see below for our terms and conditions on loan vehicle hire:-
Terms and Conditions
- All traffic infringements (parking, speeding fines etc) become the responsibility of the customer during the period it is in the customer’s care. This includes overdue penalties if they arise.
- Any accidents or damage involving the Loan Car must be reported to MEVCC immediately. An insurance excess of $500+GST will apply in circumstances where the customer has caused damage to third party vehicle(s)/property plus an additional excess of $500+GST for drivers aged 21-25 or $750+GST for drivers under the age of 21. If the customer has caused damage to the courtesy car, the customer will be liable for the same above mentioned excess amounts. MEVCC reserves the right to retain the customer’s vehicle until the excess is paid in full.
- Driving over the legal blood alcohol limit or under the influence of illegal substances is not permitted.
- The Loan Car is not to be driven by anyone else other than the customer.
- The Loan Car will be charged out at a flat rate of $25. The customer is not required to replace the fuel they use however any additional fuel required by the customer will be at the customers expense.
- Any mechanical faults experienced with the Loan Car are to be reported by the customer to MEVCC as soon as possible (Ph 630 2213 or 638 6620). MEVCC will advise a course of action to follow. Failure to report a fault which results in additional mechanical damage will mean the customer can be liable for the full cost of repairs.
- Customers are to keep the Loan Car locked and parked in a safe location when not in use.
- Pets and smoking are not permitted in the Loan Car.
- The Loan Car is expected to be returned in a clean state (inside and out). A charge will apply if the vehicle is returned in an unacceptable condition.
- MEVCC reserves the right to call for the return of the Loan Car at any time. Failure to do so can result in a $100+GST daily charge for every day overdue.
What are the payment options?
All services performed to be paid for in full upon collection unless agreed otherwise with management.
We accept the following payment methods:
- MTA Vouchers
We retain the right to hold vehicles until payment is received in full. Accounts not paid in full by agreed dates can be subject to late fees and or debt collection fees.
We also provide quotes for WINZ customers.
We offer financing through Avanti Finance however there are terms & conditions that apply.